When you have questions or concerns regarding your degree plan, scheduling, internships, studying abroad, or graduation, come to the 3rd floor of the Allen Building next to the Bush Library, and meet with an Economics academic advisor.
Our advisors are here to help guide you through your academic career, and equip you with the resources you need to achieve a balanced education at Texas A&M. Email us, walk-in and check in at the front desk and we can discuss your individual situation during advising hours.
Communicating with Advisors
- Always use your Texas A&M email address when emailing academic advisors.
- Always include your full name and UIN.
- Allow at least 48 hours for a response.
- Be respectful, courteous and professional, and be mindful of sensitive information.
- Check your Texas A&M email account on a daily basis. Important notices and reminders will be sent to your TAMU Email address – you are responsible for this knowledge.
Follow us on Facebook
Visit with an Advisor
Current A&M Students
Until November 22, Walk-in advising sessions are offered Monday-Friday from 9:00AM-11:30AM on a first come, first serve basis. We also offer appointment times Monday-Friday from 1:00PM-4:00PM. To access the online appointment system, please click here and select LA-Liberal Arts Undergraduate Advising for the College and then select LA-ECON-Allen Advising Center as the location.
November 25-December 20, advisors will see students for walk-in advising sessions on a first come, first serve basis from 9:00AM-11:30AM & 1:00PM-4:00PM. Please note that the advising office will close at 12:00PM on November 27 for the Thanksgiving Holiday.
Prospective High School Students
By appointment only
Please contact Mr Kurt Felpel to schedule an appointment: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vince Hernandez – Senior Academic Advisor III
Rochelle Read – Academic Advisor II
Paula Verdegaal – Academic Advisor II