When you have questions or concerns regarding your degree plan, scheduling, internships, studying abroad, or graduation, come to the 3rd floor of the Allen Building next to the Bush Library, and meet with an Economics academic advisor.
Our advisors are here to help guide you through your academic career, and equip you with the resources you need to achieve a balanced education at Texas A&M. Email us, walk-in and check in at the front desk and we can discuss your individual situation during advising hours.
Communicating with Advisors
- Always use your Texas A&M email address when emailing academic advisors.
- Always include your full name and UIN.
- Allow at least 48 hours for a response.
- Be respectful, courteous and professional, and be mindful of sensitive information.
- Check your Texas A&M email account on a daily basis. Important notices and reminders will be sent to your TAMU Email address – you are responsible for this knowledge.
Follow us on Facebook
Visit with an Advisor
Over the summer, the ECON advising office offers walk-in advising sessions. Walk-ins are seen on a first come, first serve basis from 9:00AM-11:30AM & 1:00PM-4:00PM. If you are coming from out of town to meet with an advisor, please call the main office (979-845-7351) to verify the advisors’ availability.
The advising office will be closed on the dates below due to New Student Conferences:
Current A&M Students
Click here to make an appointment with an academic advisor: Undergraduate Appointments
Prospective High School Students
By appointment only
Please contact Mr Kurt Felpel to schedule an appointment: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vince Hernandez – Senior Academic Advisor III
Rochelle Read – Academic Advisor II
Paula Verdegaal – Academic Advisor II