When you have questions or concerns regarding your degree plan, scheduling, internships, studying abroad, or graduation, come to the 1st floor of the Liberal Arts and Social Sciences Building (LASB), and meet with an Economics academic advisor.
Our advisors are here to help guide you through your academic career, and equip you with the resources you need to achieve a balanced education at Texas A&M. Email us, walk-in or make an appointment so we can discuss your individual situation during advising hours.
Communicating with Advisors
- Always use your Texas A&M email address when emailing academic advisors.
- Always include your full name and UIN.
- Allow at least 48 hours for a response.
- Be respectful, courteous and professional, and be mindful of sensitive information.
- Check your Texas A&M email account on a daily basis. Important notices and reminders will be sent to your TAMU Email address – you are responsible for this knowledge.
Follow us on Facebook
Visit with an Advisor
Current A&M Students
Please click HERE
Prospective High School Students
By appointment only
Please contact Mr Kurt Felpel to schedule an appointment: email@example.com
Emily Kaufman Baumann – Academic Advisor IV
Vince Hernandez – Academic Advisor IV
Rochelle Read – Academic Advisor II
Michael Werner – Academic Advisor II
Vacant – Academic Advisor II